twindles candle company
Sale Sold out
Regular price $22.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Egyptian Amber | Black Glass Tumbler | 50+ HR BURN TIME
Egyptian Amber is a woody fragrance with bold musk aromas. A light touch of jasmine and ozone gives way to a heart of sandalwood, leather, and earthy patchouli. The base notes consist of amber & musk.
This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including patchouli.
Top: Ozone, Jasmine
Middle: Leather, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tonka Bean
Base: Amber, Dark Musk, Light Musk, Powder
All natural soy wax / cotton wick / phthalate free fragrance infused with essential oils
This candle is:
- Natural Soy Wax Produced from US Grown Soybeans
- Hand-poured in the US in Small Batches - Family Owned & Operated
- Cruelty Free
- Non-Toxic with Phthalate Free Fragrances
- Infused with Essential Oils
- No Artificial Colors or Additives
- Poured in a Reusable Glass Tumbler
- Eco-Friendly & Clean Burning
How to burn your candle:
- Allow your candles to burn 3 to 4 hours the first time to ensure the melt pool reaches the edge of the vessel.
- Never burn your candles for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Always trim the wick to 1/4" before each burn.
- Always place your candles on a steady, heat resistant surface.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- Always keep candles out of reach from kids & pets.