Handcrafted Soy Candle - 2 oz. Travel Tin
white tea & berries is a tantalizing tincture of herbal tea, ripe raspberries, blackberries and a hint of citrus spice. This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including cedar, ginger, mandarin, nutmeg and ylang-ylang.
Top: Raspberry, Blackberry, Mandarin
Middle: White Tea, Rose, Spice
Base: Vanilla, Crystal Musk, Ylang Ylang
All natural soy wax/ cotton wick / phthalate free fragrance infused with essential oils
- Hand-poured in the USA in small batches - family owned & operated business
- Produced from US grown soybeans
- Eco-friendly & clean burning
- Cotton wicks - lead & zinc free
- Phthalate free fragrances infused with essential oils
How to burn your twindle candle:
- Allow your twindle candle to burn for 3 to 4 hours the first time to ensure the melt pool reaches the edge of the tin. This will set the memory of your candle.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each burn
- Never burn your twindle candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Always place on a steady, heat resistant surface
- Never leave your burning twindle unattended
- Always keep out of reach from kids & pets