Bargain Bin | reindeer poo soy candle | 6oz. travel tin | 25+ hr burn time
THIS CANDLE IS IN THE BARGAIN BIN BECAUSE IT HAS SOME FROSTING ON THE TOP OR IS OUT OF SEASON. FROSTING OCCURS WITH ALL-NATURAL PLANT WAX. BECAUSE WE DO NOT USE ADDITIVES TO KEEP OUR CANDLES FROM FROSTING, IT IS A NATURAL PROCESS AND JUST THE WAX RE-CRYSTALLIZING. FROSTING DOES NOT AFFECT THE PERFORMANCE OF THE CANDLE. IT WILL STILL SMELL & BURN THE SAME. WE TRY TO ROTATE OUR CANDLES AND IF FROSTING DOES OCCUR, WE ADD THEM TO OUR BARGAIN BIN AT A REDUCED PRICE.
Handcrafted Soy Candle - 6oz. Travel Tin
Fragrance: Reindeer Poo
This holiday season, have fun, laugh a little, and embrace a good sense of humor. Reindeer Poo will lift your holiday spirits, and add a little magic to your life. Reindeer Poo begins with top notes of apples and pears; followed by middle notes of eucalyptus, pine, and geranium; and well-balanced with base notes of vanilla, cedarwood, and patchouli.
We will even include a poem with your purchase!
Santa saved a precious gift
and it's especially for you.
Just a little something extra
And it comes from Rudolph, too!
He knows that you've been naughty
Instead of being nice.
Once again you're on the bad list
And he's checked it over twice.
Santa hopes this little poem
Doesn't throw you for a loop.
All your getting this year
Is a bunch of reindeer poop!
Base: Vanilla, light musk
All natural soy wax / cotton wick / phthalate free fragrance infused with essential oils
- Hand-poured in the USA in small batches - family owned & operated business
- Produced from US grown soybeans
- Eco-friendly & clean burning
- Cotton wicks - lead & zinc free
- Phthalate free fragrances infused with essential oils
- Dye free
How to burn your twindle candle:
- Allow your twindle candle to burn for 3 to 4 hours the first time to ensure the melt pool reaches the edge of the tin. This will set the memory of your candle.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each burn
- Never burn your twindle candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Always place on a steady, heat resistant surface
- Never leave your burning twindle unattended
- Always keep out of reach from kids & pets