BLACK CURRANT ABSINTHE SOY CANDLE | 50+ HR BURN TIME
HANDCRAFTED SOY CANDLE - BLACK GLASS TUMBLER
Black Currant Absinthe is a captivating and sensual fragrance. It begins with light traces of apple and delicate saffron threads. Luscious black currants and blackberries are the core of this fragrance. Warm base notes of anise and amber surround you in this sophisticated cocktail of a scent. Patchouli and cedarwood essential oils enhance the intensity of the dark fruit in this rich fragrance.
This fragrance is infused with natural essential oils, including patchouli and cedarwood.
All natural soy wax / cotton wick / phthalate free fragrance infused with essential oils
- Hand-poured in the USA in small batches - family owned & operated business
- Produced from US grown soybeans
- Eco-friendly & clean burning
- Cotton wicks - lead & zinc free
- Phthalate free fragrances infused with essential oils
- Dye free
How to burn your twindle candle:
- Allow your twindle candle to burn for 3 to 4 hours the first time to ensure the melt pool reaches the edge of the tin. This will set the memory of your candle.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each burn
- Never burn your twindle candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Always place on a steady, heat resistant surface
- Never leave your burning twindle unattended
- Always keep out of reach from kids & pets