Bargain Bin | CARIBBEAN TEAKWOOD SOY CANDLE | 2OZ. TRAVEL TIN | 12+ HR BURN TIME
THIS CANDLE IS IN THE BARGAIN BIN BECAUSE IT HAS SOME FROSTING ON THE TOP, IS OUT OF SEASON OR HAD A DENT IN THE TIN OR SCRATCH ON THE GLASS. FROSTING OCCURS WITH ALL-NATURAL PLANT WAX. BECAUSE WE DO NOT USE ADDITIVES TO KEEP OUR CANDLES FROM FROSTING, IT IS A NATURAL PROCESS AND JUST THE WAX RE-CRYSTALLIZING. FROSTING DOES NOT AFFECT THE PERFORMANCE OF THE CANDLE. IT WILL STILL SMELL & BURN THE SAME. WE TRY TO ROTATE OUR CANDLES AND IF FROSTING DOES OCCUR, WE ADD THEM TO OUR BARGAIN BIN AT A REDUCED PRICE.
HANDCRAFTED SOY CANDLE - 2 OZ. TRAVEL TIN
caribbean teakwood is one of our best selling fragrances and is popular with both men & women. It's bold & complex with a top note of leather tobacco, amber and musk. The middle note is a spicy mixture of black tea and pepper. The base note is aged teakwood with tones of patchouli and sandalwood.
Top: Black tea, ginger, bergamot, cedarwood
Middle: Spices, vetiver, black pepper
Base: Sandlewood, amber, musk, patchouli, pimento berry
All natural soy wax/ cotton wick / phthalate free fragrance infused with essential oils
- Hand-poured in the USA in small batches - family owned & operated business
- Produced from US grown soybeans
- Eco-friendly & clean burning
- Cotton wicks - lead & zinc free
- Phthalate free fragrances infused with essential oils
- Dye free
How to burn your twindle candle:
- Allow your twindle candle to burn for 3 to 4 hours the first time to ensure the melt pool reaches the edge of the tin. This will set the memory of your candle.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each burn
- Never burn your twindle candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Always place on a steady, heat resistant surface
- Never leave your burning twindle unattended
- Always keep out of reach from kids & pets