Bargain Bin | 6 OZ. TIN | Gardenia Tuberose | TWINDLES
THIS CANDLE IS IN THE BARGAIN BIN BECAUSE IT HAS SOME FROSTING ON THE TOP OR IS OUT OF SEASON. FROSTING OCCURS WITH ALL-NATURAL PLANT WAX. BECAUSE WE DO NOT USE ADDITIVES TO KEEP OUR CANDLES FROM FROSTING, IT IS A NATURAL PROCESS AND JUST THE WAX RE-CRYSTALLIZING. FROSTING DOES NOT AFFECT THE PERFORMANCE OF THE CANDLE. IT WILL STILL SMELL & BURN THE SAME. WE TRY TO ROTATE OUR CANDLES AND IF FROSTING DOES OCCUR, WE ADD THEM TO OUR BARGAIN BIN AT A REDUCED PRICE.
HANDCRAFTED SOY CANDLE - 6OZ. TRAVEL TIN
Gardenia Tuberose begins with top notes of gardenia and lemon peel as it gives away to a blossoming heart of tuberose, jasmine, and green florals.
Burn Time: Approximately 25 - 30 hours
All natural soy wax / cotton wick / phthalate free fragrance infused with essential oils
- Hand-poured in the USA in small batches - family owned & operated business
- Produced from US grown soybeans
- Eco-friendly & clean burning
- Cotton wicks - lead & zinc free
- Phthalate free fragrances infused with essential oils
- Dye free
How to burn your twindle candle:
- Allow your twindle candle to burn for 3 to 4 hours the first time to ensure the melt pool reaches the edge of the tin. This will set the memory of your candle.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each burn
- Never burn your twindle candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Always place on a steady, heat resistant surface
- Never leave your burning twindle unattended
- Always keep out of reach from kids & pets