Handcrafted Soy Candle - White Glass Tumbler
Day at the Spa is a calming and balanced fragrance that combines notes of lemongrass and black currant with hints of patchouli and sugar cane. It's a great year-round fragrance that fits well in an aromatherapy line.
Top: Black tea, ginger, bergamot, cedarwood
Middle: Spices, vetiver, black pepper
Base: Sandlewood, amber, musk, patchouli, pimento berry
All natural soy wax / cotton wick / phthalate free fragrance infused with essential oils
- Hand-poured in the USA in small batches - family owned & operated business
- Produced from US grown soybeans
- Eco-friendly & clean burning
- Cotton wicks - lead & zinc free
- Phthalate free fragrances infused with essential oils
How to burn your twindle candle:
- Allow your twindle candle to burn for 3 to 4 hours the first time to ensure the melt pool reaches the edge of the tin. This will set the memory of your candle.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each burn
- Never burn your twindle candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Always place on a steady, heat resistant surface
- Never leave your burning twindle unattended
- Always keep out of reach from kids & pets