Beer soy candle | 50+ hr burn time
Handcrafted Soy Candle - Black Glass Tumbler
Beer is a combination of malt liquor straight from the tap with a fruity twist. It combines notes of malt liquor and hops with fruity notes of strawberry, pineapple, apple and raspberry. CHEERS!!!
All natural soy wax / cotton wick / phthalate free fragrance infused with essential oils
- Hand-poured in the USA in small batches - family owned & operated business
- Produced from US grown soybeans
- Eco-friendly & clean burning
- Cotton wicks - lead & zinc free
- Phthalate free fragrances infused with essential oils
- Dye free
How to burn your twindle candle:
- Allow your twindle candle to burn for 3 to 4 hours the first time to ensure the melt pool reaches the edge of the tin. This will set the memory of your candle.
- Trim wick to 1/4" before each burn
- Never burn your twindle candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Always place on a steady, heat resistant surface
- Never leave your burning twindle unattended
- Always keep out of reach from kids & pets