Why Buy Soy?
Our soy wax is a natural product produced by American farmers. Its an all-natural, biodegradable, sustainable, renewable resource. It burns longer and cleaner with minimal soot buildup.
What is Soy Wax?
Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oil of soy beans.
What are the benefits of using Soy?
- American Grown
- Completely Renewable
- Clean Burning
- Carbon Neutral
How to Burn your Twindle
- To create a burn memory, always allow your twindle to burn for 3 to 4 hours the first time to ensure the melt pool reaches the edge of the tin/tumbler.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before each burn.
- Never burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Place on a steady, heat resistant surface and never leave unattended.
- Always keep out of reach from kids & pets.
- Always use caution when touching the container when the candle is lit. It may be hot when candle is lit.
- Do not burn in a draft.
- Do not allow trimmed wicks, matches or other objects to remain in the candle.
- Always read the warning labels on the bottom of each candle.
Frequently Asked Question
What is the burn time for each candle?
- 1oz tarts - 8 or more hours
- 2oz tins - 12 - 15 hours
- 6oz tins - 25 - 30 hours
- 11oz tumbler - 50+ hours
Is there anything special I should do when I first light my twindle?
Yes, always make sure your wick is 1/4". The initial burn is always the most important. You need to allow the candle to burn long enough for the burn pool to reach the edge of the container. This will create the "memory" of the candle and will ensure that "tunneling" does not occur.
Why does the candle sometimes have flecks on the surface when it rehardens after burning?
This is called "frosting" and is natural in soy wax.
How can I clean the containers after the candle has been burned?
Soy wax can be easily cleaned up with soap and water. Be sure the wax and container has cooled before cleaning. Never pour soy wax down the sink!
How long will it take to get my order?
Most orders are shipped within 1 - 3 business days. Custom orders/fragrances can take longer. Please email us with any questions.