Why Buy Soy?
Our soy wax is a natural product produced by American farmers. Its an all-natural, biodegradable, sustainable, renewable resource. It burns longer and cleaner with minimal soot buildup.
What is Soy Wax?
Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oil of soy beans.
What are the benefits of using Soy?
- American Grown
- Completely Renewable
- Clean Burning
- Carbon Neutral
- To create a burn memory, always allow your twindle to burn for 3 to 4 hours the first time to ensure the melt pool reaches the edge of the tin/tumbler.
- Trim the wick to 1/4" before each burn.
- Never burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Place on a steady, heat resistant surface and never leave unattended.
- Always keep out of reach from kids & pets.
- Always use caution when touching the container when the candle is lit. It may be hot when candle is lit.
- Do not burn in a draft.
- Do not allow trimmed wicks, matches or other objects to remain in the candle.
- Always read the warning labels on the bottom of each candle.
What is the burn time for each candle?
- 1oz tarts - 8 or more hours
- 2oz tins - 12 - 15 hours
- 6oz tins - 25 - 30 hours
- 11oz tumbler - 50+ hours